OHA Drinking Water Services

OHA Drinking Water Services
Water Advisory Details

PWS ID: OR41 00321
Advisory Type: Boil Water
Reason: Loss of Pressure
Area Affected: Partial - 100 homes in high pressure zone, bordered by Webster Road, Charolais, and Casson Lane
Affected Populations: All
Begin Date: Mar 31, 2021
Date Lifted: Apr 01, 2021
Contacted By: NUSRALA, JAMES (DWP)
Who Was Contacted: Justin Poyser
Contact Phone: 503-869-1743
Details: A fire hydrant waterline broke last night (3/30) creating a water leak in the area of Webster Road and Charolais Drive in Gladstone. Multiple calls from customers in the vicinity of this leak citing they were out of water were received by the City last night. The affected water line was shut down last night. City will issue a localized boil water notice to approximately 100 residential users in this vicinity, hydraulically isolated from rest of system. City will notify affected customers to boil water through door hangers today, verify adequate pressure, flush, verify adequate chlorine residuals, and collect coliform sample(s) to consult with DWS to lift local boil notice.

Lifted 04/01/2021:  Pressure and chlorine residual readings in normal range in affected area, area flushed in last 24 hours, and one coliform sample in area returned coliform absent today. City will lift local boil water notice by placing door hangers to affected customers reminding them to flush their interior fixtures.

Information by county:
Inventory  ::  Surface Water Systems  ::  Water System Surveys  ::  Outstanding Performers  ::  Plan Reviews  ::  System Scores  ::  Exceedances
Alerts  ::  Violations  ::  Compliance & Enforcement  ::  Significant Deficiencies  ::  Treatment Plant Inspections  ::  Fluoride
Water Advisories  ::  Contact Reports  ::  Cyanotoxins  ::  PFAS  ::  Post-wildfire VOCs  ::  Public Notices

Inventory List for all Oregon Drinking Water Systems in Excel or printable screen format
Staff/Partner Login

Introduction  ::  Data Search Options  ::  Water System Search  ::  DWS Home

Need help? Email Drinking Water Services for assistance.