OHA Drinking Water Services
Contact Report Details
|PWS ID:||OR41 93714|
|PWS Name:||KINGS VALLEY CHARTER SCHOOL|
|Who Was Contacted:||Jamon Ellingson|
|Contact Phone:||541-929-2134 (Email address hidden)|
|Contacted By:||KRUGER, SCOTT (BENTON COUNTY)|
|Assistance Type:||INFORMAL COMPLIANCE SCHEDULE|
|Compliance & Enforcement:||Coliform Investigation: 09/25/2018 - 11/30/2018|
|Details:||A level 2 investigation was conducted on 10/8/18. The new poly tank lid has a vent configuration that allows outside contaminates such as rain to enter the tank. Testing locations in the school are swivel type faucets.
• A new threaded lid is on order
• The school will have a new vent installed on the tank
• The school is looking at bids to install testing ports inside the school as most test sites have swivel faucets
• The tank will be moved into a secure covered building during Thanksgiving break
• The new well will be connected to the to the storage tank during Thanksgiving break
• Once all remediation has occurred the system will continue monthly testing for one year. If all monthly tests are absent a change of monitoring request will be submitted to return testing to a quarterly schedule.
• The operator will be made aware that if positive samples occur during that time and the source of the contamination cannot be determined, disinfection will be required.
• The compliance period for these current remediation steps will be set at 12/1/18