OHA Drinking Water Services
Contact Report Details
|PWS ID:||OR41 94283|
|PWS Name:||SLEEPY HOLLOW RV PARK|
|Who Was Contacted:||Jonathan Woody|
|Contact Phone:||541-643-6137 (Email address hidden)|
|Contacted By:||DOWNS, KENT (DWP)|
|Assistance Type:||SURVEY/DEFICIENCY FOLLOW-UP|
|Details:||03.15.2023-Survey deficiencies update: Jonathan Woody with Optimum Environmental Corp reported that they are not going to be able to perform the CT study for Sleepy Hollow until they get the feasibility study done. They plan to add the dole valve on the 21st and can have the deficiencies wrapped up mostly by the end of the week.
Jonathan requested to change the LT2 due date, as the monitoring won't be starting until July 2023. Time extension granted to June 28, 2024.
Pending deficiencies and rule violations still pending:
- Op and Maintenance manual: will be completed by 06.01.2023
- Monitoring and reporting for RADs: time extended to 03.31.2023
- CT values calculated correctly: Time extended to 12.31.2023. Depending on culmination of feasibility study.
- Filters changed per manufacturer specifications: The system is currently changing filter based on PSID, but they still need to install a backpressure device to ensure the filters are loading evenly.
Time extension granted. New due date 06.01.2023.
- LT2 sampling: June 28, 2024.