OHA Drinking Water Services
Contact Report Details
|PWS ID:||OR41 91019|
|PWS Name:||OPRD LOEB STATE PARK|
|Who Was Contacted:||CONNIE NEWER|
|Contact Phone:||541-469-0224 (Email address hidden)|
|Contacted By:||DOWNS, KENT (DWP)|
|Assistance Type:||WATER QUALITY ALERT RESPONSE|
|Details:||SRC AA-E. Coli positive
- E. coli was detected in the well on March 8, 2023, and confirmed present on March 13, 2023.
- I inspected the well on March 16, 2023, and no apparent source of contamination was observed.
- The water system is able to achieve 4-log viral disinfection by maintaining 0.3 ppm free chlorine residual at the EP. A disinfection verification report template was provided via email to Connie and Dave. Connie was instructed to measure daily minimum chlorine levels at the EP, record chlorine reading on the form, and to email a copy of the monthly report within the first 9 days of the following month.
- Treatment Process listed on Data Online updated to show interim 4-log requirement.
- The system has to perform two MPAs after a significant rainfall and runoff has occurred. This system is eligible for Circuit Rider assistance.
- Continue applying 4-log chlorination maintaining a minimum of 0.3 ppm free chlorine
- conduct compliance monitoring until the MPAs have been completed.
|Associated Alerts:||TCR-206 - 03/15/2023 - COLIFORM (TCR)
TCR-207 - 03/15/2023 - COLIFORM (TCR)
TCR-205 - 03/15/2023 - E. COLI