Welcome to SDWIS Data Online

Water System Name Search:

Type in a part of the water system's name (like ben to find the City of Bend or Broadbent Post Office,or hors to find USFS Blackhorse Campground ) below.

Names or parts of names that include & or may not be easily found. So, in those cases, enter the whole name or a part of the name that doesn't include & or .
The word 'union' should be entered as 'unio'.